Friday, May 8, 2009

Designers Downtown Market And A Sneek Peek

Tomorrow, Saturday, May 9th, marks the second day of the Designers Downtown Market! The market will be located in downtown Raleigh, so all you fellow North Carolinians won't want to miss it.

The Designers Downtown Market features fine locally made arts and crafts with an outdoor big city feel. The vendors showcase some of the finest handcrafted arts and crafts in the area: jewelry, pottery, apparel, stained glass, paper crafts and more! There are five shows throughout the year. Every show is different, with new artists and craftspeople coming in every event. Browse the vendor list on the Designers Downtown Market site to find out who will be at the upcoming Market.

The market will take place at 509 N. West Street in the parking lot of Ornamentea and the surrounding area from 9am - 3pm. Come by and check it out! I will have a few show specials going on.

And in other exciting news, you may have noticed that I've added a new section to my Etsy shop called "Earrings (Coming Soon)". Right now the section is empty, but I have been listening to you and have begun working on adding earrings to my wearable art collection! I should start listing a few pairs by the beginning of next week. Here's a sneak peek.




3 comments:

sassypackrat said...

I like the earrings. Can't wait to see more in your shop.

JewelryWorksbyKim said...

I like your new earrings. I'm with sassypackrat, I can't wait to see more!

Stacey said...

Oh, I love those second pair of earrings especially, beautiful work!!!