Sunday, January 18, 2009

I've Been Tagged! A Little Sunday Silliness. :)

I've been tagged by Maria of Drop Of Sunshine in my Vote For Me, Please post. Maria creates handmade jewelry and has an Etsy shop with some fantastic pieces in it. Anyway, here are the rules of tagging:

* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the Rules in your Blog
* Write 7 Random things about yourself
* Tag 7 people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each Person know they've been tagged

Are you ready for some fun and random facts about me that you may or may not already know? :)

1) I swam at Rutgers University from 2001-2005 on an athletic scholarship. I was a sprinter and swam the 50 Free, 100 Free, and occasionally the 100 Fly.
2) The only actual art class I ever took was in high school (and maybe finger-painting in preschool, but I'm not counting that one). In college I studied Art History.
3) My husband and I have a three-year old German Shepherd mix rescue named Kasey. You can read more about her here.
4) I was first-chair Bass Clarinet All-State Band in middle school, but quit band to focus on swimming.
5) My sister is getting married in June and I am the Maid-of-Honor, wait, scratch that...MATRON-of-Honor. Wow, that makes me sound old.
6) Allover Art got its beginning with oil paint pet portraits. You can see my artistic process when I do pet portraits here. I love to create them.
7) I have been told that I do a fantastic Napoleon Dynamite impression. "Tina, come get some ham!"

And here are my tagging victims. Mwhahahaha!!

Christy of Christy's Critters
Sunny Day Happy Face
Feathers and Pearls
Diane's Mixed Art
The Tales of Bobo and Cocoa
Tracey Gurley Original Art
Crystal of Pampered Ponytails

Have a great day everyone! :)

2 comments:

Maria @ Drop of Sunshine said...

Haha NOW I know where you get all your energy... all those years swimming!!!!

Kim Caro said...

yay it is always fun getting those.