Friday, January 30, 2009

Valentine's Sale!

Valentine's Day is right around the corner. Did you know that the U.S. Greeting Card Association estimates that approximately one billion valentines are sent each year worldwide, making the day the second largest card-sending holiday of the year behind Christmas? The association also estimates that women purchase approximately 85 percent of all valentines. Who knew that there was a U.S. Greeting Card Association??

In honor of the love-filled holiday I'm having a sale in my shop; my little Valentine to you. I don't have any cards, but I have a wide variety of wearable original art. The sale applies to all wearable art in my shop, which includes pendant necklaces, brooches, rings, and bobby pins:

**FREE SHIPPING on all wearable art orders!
**FREE SHIPPING and 10% off all wearable art orders over $40!

Type in the code "LOVE" in the 'Note to Seller' upon checkout, pay for your order so Etsy gets its fee, and I will send you a refund within a few hours. The sale ends on February 14th.

So whether you are looking to buy something for a loved one, or simply treating yourself, check it out!

8 comments:

Renee toeNja said...

Sounds like a great deal. :-) I hope you make some sales this V-day.

Totally Timmy said...

Just found your blog and shop..Love It!!

Unknown said...

Love your shop!

Anonymous said...

Great sale! I love all your items!

Anonymous said...

Your pendants are the cutest - a love pendant would make a great Valentine's Day present!

Ruth said...

achagallery, I have one drying right now. ;) It should be up in the store in a few days.

jacjewelry said...

Good luck - hope you gets lots of sales! That heart design is so perfect for gifts. Love it!

Forever Foxed said...

Now I'm wishing I'd got my act together and produced a Valentines Card for sale! Doh!