Friday, January 2, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Happy New Year everyone! I hope that 2009 finds you well and happy.

There are great and wonderful things happening for Allover Art this year, but of course I can't reveal them all to you now. ;) I'm looking into selling some on my hand-painted pendant necklaces to local boutiques, but before I can do that I need some logo and branding help. I'm currently working with Allie Jocson of Allie Jocson Design to create a logo for Allover Art. I'm excited! Check out her website and you'll see why; she has some fantastic work!

I'm also working on building up a portfolio of work. Since so many of my oil paintings are commissioned, I only have a few pieces that I wasn't asked to create. I'm looking into putting my work in galleries this year. I already have a month-long show planned for the Holly Springs Cultural Center in December.

I also have a number of fun new designs and unique acrylic paintings coming out soon! I've previously kept my acrylic paintings confined to the tiny wooden tiles used for my pendant necklaces, but I have some cool new tricks up my sleeve that I'm excited about, so stay tuned.

And so, what better way to welcome the new year than to have a sale? I'm offering free shipping in my Etsy shop through January 4th. See my Shop Announcement for more details. Also, check out this article in The Storque, Etsy's blog. The article features a select number of Etsy sellers who are having special sales this weekend, and mine is included. As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Happy New Year!! :)

6 comments:

Chrisy said...

Sounds like you're branchin out a little this year...that's always exciting and stimulating...look forward to seeing how it all progresses....

Blackfeatherfarm said...

Best of luck with all of your new plans !!!

david santos said...

Brilliant!!!!

Christy said...

Happy New Year! I hope you have an enormously successful 2009! :)

My Inspired Reality said...

Good luck with the new ideas for your business. Always exciting to venture into new areas:):)

Hope you have a great 2009.

Forever Foxed said...

Happy New Year! Sounds like 2009 is going to be good for you!