Thursday, November 6, 2008

New Pendants and Twitter!

Hello! I have a large batch of new hand-painted pendant necklaces made. I am slowly listing them in my Etsy shop this week. Be sure to check them out! Maybe you know someone who would enjoy one for Christmas. ;) Here are some of the new ones:
Okay, that first one isn't new, but I took a new picture of it and really like it. :) There are many more in my shop, and new one's being listed each day. I also have some new wooden tiles of different shapes and sizes that I'll be trying out, courtesy of MooreMagnets. I'm really excited about the big circle and the rectangle.

And on another note, I've succumbed to the masses and signed up with Twitter. I'm still not entirely sure how it will help me out, but it's fun to play with. Here's my account.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Suz said...

I love the owl necklace! (I have a not so secret thing for owls!) I might have to put it on my b-day/Christmas list!
(this is ldybugsuzi from the nest btw)

Lanyardlady said...

these are so pretty! just realized you're a fellow North Carolinian! holla back!