Friday, November 7, 2008

Finished Pet Portrait

I've just finished a new oil paint pet portrait! It's one of my numerous Christmas commissions that I will have the joy of painting over the next two months. Alas, I cannot share the finished portrait with you until after the holidays. I am pretty sure that the person who is receiving the portrait on Christmas day reads this blog, or at least knows about it. So, even though I LOVE the portrait and really wish I could share it, you'll have to be satisfied with this, a portrait of our dog Kasey that I gave to my husband as his groom's gift on our wedding day this past May. Happy Friday!! :)

4 comments:

capitolagirl said...

What a special gift to give!

Multifarious By Design said...

That's awesome! Good job :) It's inspiring to hear about someone who is doing exactly what makes them happy!

Diane said...

What a wonderful gift. Can't wait to see the new one. Have a great weekend!

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

Now you have us in suspense. I can't wait to see it.