Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NEW - Fine Art Resin Pendant Necklaces!

I've been a busy bee getting ready for upcoming holiday art and craft shows. Today (and probably tomorrow) I have been and will be listing LOTS of new hand-painted pendant necklaces in my Etsy shop! I have numerous different designs ranging from cartoon dogs to Christmas ornaments. I have also added a new shape; the rectangle!

In addition to ones that I have already made, I am also offering custom-made pendants. One of the custom listings is for a custom portrait of your pet. You can find the listing here. Basically it's a tiny acrylic portrait of your pet that I create based on a photo you give me. The other custom pendant that I have listed in my Etsy shop is for a pendant painted with your business logo. I made one for the K9 Circle as an example.

If you're looking to do a little Christmas shopping, why not swing by my Etsy shop? ;)

4 comments:

Flor Larios Art said...

Cool Pendants! Good luck on your sales and your craft shows.

Melissa said...

Love the listing for a pendant of your pet. I'd love to have one done of Drusilla. I'll try to take a good picture of her this weekend and place the order next week!

Jo (ruby-jo) said...

The custom pet portrait on a pendant is such a fun idea.

capitolagirl said...

Great pendants! I love the swirled ones in your shop -- especially that Garnet one :-)