Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Call For Workshop Wednesday Participants

Each week I run a blog series titled Workshop Wednesday. Each Wednesday features either a tutorial by yours truly or another talented artist or artisan, or a snapshot of an artist's creative process. Here are examples of past Workshop Wednesday posts:

1/14 - How To Create A Resin Finish On A Wood Tile, by Allover Art
1/21 - Handmade Dog Collars With GoneDoggie
1/28 - Handcrafted Wooden Toys With McCoyToys
2/4 - Pet Portrait Process With Allover Art
2/11 - Photoshop Tutorial With McGuinness Photography
2/18 - How To Make A Canvas Collage, by Tangente
2/25 - How To Create A Reversible Headband, by Zemphira
3/4 - Crocheted Flower Earrings With Jennifer White Designs
3/11 - How To Create An Eco-Friendly Cuff, by TuscaloosaRoad

I'd like to expand the Workshop Wednesday feature to include photos of artists' workspaces or studios. It's been difficult to regularly find tutorials and snapshots of an artist's creative process, so I'm hoping that by expanding the Workshop Wednesday I'll be able to feature more artists and artisans. Plus, it's always interesting to get a peek inside another artist's creative space. :)

If you're interested in being a part of Workshop Wednesdays, please feel free to convo me in my Etsy shop or comment on this post. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with! Have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Rachel@oneprettything.com said...

Thanks so much for posting this list. I can't wait to check all of them out!