Thursday, September 4, 2008

Allover Art is on Etsy.com!


Etsy.com is "your place to buy and sell all things handmade." I came across this website at the recommendation of a friend, and find myself browsing the many shops for longer than I plan to. There are so many unique and interesting things on Etsy that I'm sure I will doing some Christmas shopping there.

Anyway, since my paintings are handmade, I realized that I could set up shop for Allover Art on Etsy.


In my Etsy shop you can commission me for a Custom Pet Portrait or a Custom Landscape Painting just as you have always been able to, however, now you can also browse original works that were not commissioned and are available for purchase.


I have numerous miniature paintings, some abstract, as well as some larger pieces. Some works are on gallery wrapped canvas, while others are on canvas that has been matted. I will continue to update my shop, so please feel free to check it out every couple of days. Christmas will be here before you know it... ;)

No comments: