Monday, September 22, 2008

Allover Art Is Featured In Another Blog!

Allover Art has been featured in another blog! I guess my attempts at making my Etsy shop and my work more visible are working. :) This week fellow Etsian NaturalAmber is featuring me in her blog, NaturalAmber's Jewelry Corner, in a post titled "My Top 10 Etsy Picks, 9/21/2008 - Holiday Special." That's her work to the left. Here's what she had to say:

1. AllOverArt. If you love oil paintings or have a loved one you are buying a present for who does, then AllOverArt is a must see shop and a browse shop for you. What is really special about her shop is she does custom paintings as well (keep in mind with the holidays you want to buy early since her studio gets busy!). How special would it be to have a custom picture of the family wrapped and waiting to be opened under the Christmas tree? Please take a peek in AllOverArt’s store, you will see why I absolutely love the work in it! Please see this stunning oil painting she created.

Please visit her blog to read the entire post. The other nine featured Etsy shops do fantastic work as well. Also, don't forget to visit NaturalAmber's Etsy shop! The photo of the fantastic orange and blue bangle is her work.

Thank you NaturalAmber for featuring me in your blog! I am honored. :)

3 comments:

Blythe Hopes Vintage said...

Yay you! :)

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed your shop. Very beautiful work! I am happy to promote you anytime, you do fantastic work!

Thank you for the nice words and for giving me shoutout on your blog.

Amber

Emerson Bindery said...

Congrats!