Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Shopping Connection Feature


A few weeks ago I created a custom pop art pet portrait pendant of two ADORABLE Dachshunds. That's the pendant there to the left. You can see the original blog post about the pendant here. The pendant is 1.5 inches in diameter, and features a miniature original acrylic painting on a wooden tile. The tile is then sealed to make it water-resistant. Then I add a shiny resin finish which is scratch-resistant and gives the impression that it is a heavy glass pendant when it is actually very lightweight.

The person who commissioned the pendant was Erika of My Shopping Connection and Indie Spotting. She has been so kind as to blog about her purchase on the My Shopping Connection website. You can read about the pendant in the site's Shopping By Mail feature, which showcases great gifts and products that you can buy online. It makes me incredibly happy that Erika is pleased with her pendant. Whenever any customer tells me that his or her purchase from me is perfect and exactly what he or she wanted, it brings me great joy.

If you're interested in having your own custom pet portrait pendant feel free to purchase one of my custom listings, convo me, or email me. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is beautiful...they are so cute.