Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Congratulations!

I apologize to those of you looking for the weekly Workshop Wednesday post. The shenanigans over the past week of our new puppy Indie has cut into my blog time.

Here he is sporting his new collar from fantastic Etsy seller GoneDoggie. The regular Workshop Wednesday posts will resume next Wednesday. To see all the past Workshop Wednesday posts, click here.

Also, congratulations to TheClayMuse! She has won a $15 gift certificate to my Etsy shop by participating in my monthly giveaway. Here's a big THANK YOU to everyone who entered. BE sure to come back on April 15th for the next monthly giveaway. Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

TheClayMuse said...

YAY!!! Thank you so much!
Now the hard part is to decide which of your wonderful creations I want! And again, he is such an adorable puppy!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations TheClayMuse!!!! :D