Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Expedited Shipping For Those Last Minute Shoppers

For all you last minute shoppers out there looking for something unique to give this year, swing by my Etsy shop. I'm offering expedited shipping options to ensure that you get your order on time for Christmas. Simply type in your expedited shipping method in the "notes to seller" upon checkout, pay for your order, and I'll send you an additional invoice for the difference in shipping. Priority Shipping for my pendant necklaces is an additional $3; Express is an additional $7. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about expedited shipping for other items in my shop. Here are the shipping deadlines according to the USPS.

PLEASE NOTE: The shipping deadlines below are based on the USPS shipping timetable and are not guaranteed. Express Mail is the only mail that has a guaranteed shipping deadline.

DECEMBER 23rd (before 4pm EST): Express orders shipping within the USA
DECEMBER 20th: Priority orders shipping within the USA
DECEMBER 19th: Global Express orders shipping internationally
DECEMBER 18th: First Class orders shipping within NC
DECEMBER 15th: First Class orders shipping within the USA
DECEMBER 6th: First Class International Orders


And for those of you less concerned with the shipping time, or you live in NCand order before the 18th, I am offering free First Class shipping through December 31st. Simply type "free shipping" in the notes to seller upon checkout, pay for your order, and I will refund the shipping.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I'm happy to help make your holiday shopping experience less stressful. :)

2 comments:

ARTISANNE DESIGN said...

Your creations are wonderful :0)

Diane said...

I love this pic you have featured.