Thursday, December 25, 2008

After-Christmas Sale!!

Select members of the ACE Team (Amazing Carolina Etsians) is having an after Christmas sale, beginning today, December 26th, and ending December 31st. Each participating team member will have a different sale in his or her respective shop. Be sure to read each shop's Shop Announcement for details. Here's the list of those participating.

AlloverArt

I will be offering FREE FIRST CLASS SHIPPING through December 31st for all pendant necklaces, prints, and note card sets in my Etsy shop. Simply type "FREE SHIPPING" in the notes to seller upon checkout, pay for your order, and I will refund the shipping within 24 hours. If you prefer, you can also email or convo me and I'll adjust the listing to reflect the free shipping before you purchase it.

Take a look at some of these great items that will be available in participating ACE Team shops!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Happy shopping!

No comments: