Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday Night Special

Every Saturday night starting at 5pm EST on Etsy numerous shops host a Saturday Night Special (or Sale), also known as SNS. Basically, numerous shops have different specials or sales that begin at 5pm EST and end at 6am EST tomorrow morning. Every shop that is having participating in SNS posts in the Promotions Forum on Etsy so that buyers can easily find the SNS shops. There will be a thread titled "Willowglass' Saturday Night Specials (SNS)" and this is where all the shops will post their specials. Tonight I will be participating in the SNS for the first time! Here are the details of my SNS:

Tonight ONLY I am offering 10% off of everything in my shop, PLUS free shipping on all prints, note card sets, and gift certificates!! Simply mention “SNS” in the notes to seller upon checkout and I will send you a revised invoice.

I specialize in original fine art oil paintings on canvas, as well as any other creative medium I can get my hands on. I have several gorgeous prints, ACEOs, and fine art note card and envelope sets. I also dedicate myself to creating custom art that speaks uniquely of you.

This sale will only last for tonight, so be sure to stop by my shop and take advantage of the great deals! It's never too early to start shopping for the holidays.

No comments: